Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Oh My!

Man, its been a LONG time since I last blogged. So much has changed in my life.
I just looked and saw my last blog was Jan 18..... wow. that is like 6 months ago.

I finished my first semester at B-W. I did a lot better then I expected to. It was definetly a learning experience. B-W is much different then Tri-C. More work. Better teachers. Overall, I did a lot better. 1 A, 2 Bs and 1 C.

Hmmm... what else to inform you off.

My daughter was really sick this year. She started in late April with a fever, stiff neck etc almost 3 months later, 2 hospital stays, 3 ER visits she is FINALLY 100% better. Thank you Lord.

Many people have been asking me about the AFROTC. my dream for so many years I loved the program, and everything that I learned. However, being 27. having two kids, and abusing my body for so many years prevented me from doing my best. After a knee injury, I decided not to continue with the program. After praying about it, David and I decided to start our family right away after being married. I will always support our troops, more now then ever, and plan on staying in touch with several people that I have come in contact with through the program.

Wedding planning is coming along. We will be ordering our save the dates this weekend. Trying to finalize the guest list. Favors have been pickedout. Major things are booked. As much as I am excited about getting married, I am tired of planning a wedding :)

I have made the decision to leave Parma. Their school district in general has been going down hill. The school the kids have attended is superb, and if every school was like that, I would not leave. having a kid going into middleschool i decided that for my childrens best chance at a good education it has been decided to move out of this city. We are hoping on moving Aug 1.

Life has been crazy. I have been working 2 part time jobs. one in which I am leaving for a better schedule. I havent seen my future in laws in awhile.... and working every weekend is killing me. I i will miss the job and the people that I have worked with and will continue to stop in and visit. :)

I am enjoying this summer break. It has been nice not to have to worry about school. :)

Thank you to all of my friends and family for being there for me through these last few months. I would not be where I am at with out you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment